Autonomy: 20 Days
Scope: 30 / 60Km in optimal conditions.
Weight: 9.5 g
- Personal code
The MAX 2 transmitter stands out for its high autonomy combined with excellent performance, thanks to the new High-Tech Autonomy technology. Especially indicated for long-term follow-ups. Waterproof.
– Magnetic switch, (specially designed to avoid stops by detecting external magnetic fields).
– It incorporates as standard the low battery detector.
– Weight of 9.1gr. for leg and 9.5 gr. for tail.
– Can be used in birds from 500 grams of weight.
– Airtight, water resistant, thanks to the closure of the lid with an O-ring.
– Fastening: leg or clip tail / harness.
– Autonomy: 20 days (1 battery 1 / 3N) with classic configuration. 10 days with (1 battery 1 / 3N) with personal code configuration.
– Antenna of 21 cm.
Emitter suitable for peregrine falcon, lanner falcon, Mexican hawk, common goshawk, common buzzard and common tawny owl.